DISCOVER THE BENEFITS OF OUR AVOCADO
Hass Avocado is the most grown variety in the world, mainly due to its nutritional potencial and versatility. Its skin is rough, green-black and have a big seed not edible inside.
Also known as Palta or Persea Americana.
Hass Avocado has a lot of benefits for health such us:
- Helps to reduce the damaging cholesterol levels (LDL) and increase the good cholesterol levels (HDL).
- Helps to keep the health eyes.
- It’s considered as natural antioxidant due to its Luteone.
- It might helps to reduce cells that produce oral cancer.
- Maximizes the nutrient absorption.
Tips for consumption
Peel and remove the seed. Hass Avocado is ideal to prepare guacamole, salads, season different serving and prepare desserts. It’s importante to keep refrigerated if it’s gonna to be stored, add some lemon drops over the fruit; it might helps to keep it in better conditions.
All year round.
The information provided in this website does not substitute the expert opinion of either a doctor or a nutritionist. If you have further questions, please ask a health professional or a doctor. The webmaster is not responsible for the use (either good or bad) that third parties might use of the information on this website. Feel free to contact the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org . This warning constitutes a legal notice..