FIND THE BENEFITS OF OUR TAMARILLO
Tamarillo is an exotic fruit that is characterized by its smooth, thin and bright red skin. Its pulp is yellowish, semi-acid and with edible seeds.
This fruit is also known as Tree Tomato.
It contains vitamins A, C and the B group; and different minerals among them are calcium, iron, protein, magnesium and carotene.
Tamarillo has a lot of benefits for health such as:
- Helps to improve cardiovascular circulation
- It has detoxifying properties
- Helps to treat rheumatism
- Trats liver problems
- It is ideal for trating urinary disorders
- Strengthens the immune system
- It is ideal for improving and maintaining healthy vision
- It is an excellent antioxidant
- Strengthens the brain
- It is ideal to help relieve severe headaches
- Reduce blood pressure
- It helps the digestive system due to its fiber content
- Control cholesterol
- It has anticancer properties
- Helps to treat anemia, fatigue and muscle weakness
- Combats migraine
- It is low in calories
- Due to its properties, it helps fight free radicals
- It is a natural anti-inflammatory
- Helps the growth and maintenance of the bone system
Wash with plenty of water and peel the fruit. Tamarillo is ideal for preparing juices, desserts, salads and jams. It is important to keep it refrigerated if it is going to be stored.
WE SUPPLY MORE THAN 24 VARIETIES OF FRUIT TO MORE THAN 12 COUNTRIES
FIND MORE FRESH EXOTIC FRUIT
Mango de azúcar
Yellow Passion Fruit
The information provided in this website does not substitute the expert opinion of either a doctor or a nutritionist. If you have further questions, please ask a health professional or a doctor. The webmaster is not responsible for the use (either good or bad) that third parties might use of the information on this website. Feel free to contact the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org . This warning constitutes a legal notice.