FIND THE BENEFITS OF OUR SWEET CUCUMBER
Sweet cucumber is a round fruit that ends with a vertex. Its size is medium and when it is in its ripe phase has a yellow color. Its flavor is similar to cucumber, because it is sweet and citric. It can be eaten with its peel and also its seeds are edible.
This exotic fruit is native from the Andean region, and is also known as Pepino melón.
It contains vitamins A and C, it is also rich in calcium, iodine and soluble fiber.
Sweet cucumber has a lot of benefits for health such as:
- By having vitamin A, it helps improve vision
- Strengthens bones and teeth
- Reduces the risk of breast, uterine, ovarian and prostate cancer
- It is an important source of energy
- Contains 90% water and is low in calories
- Prevents constipation
- It has diuretic properties
- Due to its polyphenol content, prevents breast, uterine, ovarian and prostate cancer
- It is a good anti-inflammatory
- Helps to sleep better
- It contains a large amount of antioxidants such as beta-carotene
- Helps to reduce blood pressure
- It prevents cardiovascular disorders and heart attacks as it reduces pressure and prevents diabetes as it helps regulate sugar levels
- Stimulates and strengthens the density of bones and teeth
You can eat this fruit in salads, juices, desserts, soups or salt and sweet dishes.
WE SUPPLY MORE THAN 24 VARIETIES OF FRUIT TO MORE THAN 12 COUNTRIES
FIND MORE FRESH EXOTIC FRUIT
Mango de azúcar
Yellow Passion Fruit
The information provided in this website does not substitute the expert opinion of either a doctor or a nutritionist. If you have further questions, please ask a health professional or a doctor. The webmaster is not responsible for the use (either good or bad) that third parties might use of the information on this website. Feel free to contact the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org . This warning constitutes a legal notice.